We've just returned from a week at the Warwick Resort on the Coral coast. If you are reading other reviews about this resort, then I can tell you the following:
1. Completely ignore any reviews that say anything bad about Air Conditioning, Decorating, Moldy smells, or anything else detrimental to the resort. The Warwick Resort was absolutely outstanding in terms on Decor, Cleanliness, Facilities and Service.
2. The staff at the resort were the friendliest people you could hope to meet, and extremely helpful and accommodating.
3. The food was outstanding, especially the Japanese / Tepanyaki restaurant. I only had one bad meal, in the fish restaurant Wicked Walu, where my fish was a bit overcooked.
On the slight downside, I would say the following:
1. Be prepared for the long drive from the airport. It took around two hours to get there, and was a bit frustrating, as the driver seemed a bit slow. Headphones and a travelling beer or two helped out.
2. The resort needs to do something about the wheels on the Laundry cart that gets wheeled across by the pool each morning. It's an alarm call you don't want. maybe change his tires to proper pumped up silent ones.
3. Breakfast required you to get a bit inventive after about four days. It was all there, but it became a challenge to have the same food in different formats daily. Also, an upgrade to the Lamb Sausages would be a good idea.
4. If you are looking for a cheaper holiday in the same way as Bali etc, then Fiji is not for you. It's about the same cost as Australia, but in Fiji Dollars. Drinks at the resort were a bit expensive, but the local Beer (Fiji Bitter) was pretty good. I can recommend the Accomplice Shiraz, but it was $45 Fiji$ a bottle.
5. I would recommend booking your dining tables for the week in advance, to ensure you get the times you want. On a couple of occasion I had to eat at 6pm, which was a bit early for me.
So, to wrap up, I would go back, if I could be guaranteed some better weather, but that's not the resort's fault. Great resort, great staff, great food. Didn't want to come home, as the sun came out when we left!!!!