This TravelOnline Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must sign up to the TravelOnline.com newsletter
2. Entrants must complete the online entry form found on the TravelOnline.com Competition page and fill in all required fields.
3. The promotion ends midnight Thursday 27th August 2020.
4. Winner drawn Friday 28th August 2020.
The prize is a "Travel Package" which consist of, and is only redeemable for the following;
• Return flights for 2 People with Samoa Airways up to the value of $650 AUD per person,
o The customer is liable for any flight costs above this value
• Return airport and resort transfers
• 6 Nights in a Beachfront Villa at Saletoga Sands Resort
• Breakfast daily
Terms and Conditions
1. There is one Travel Package to be won over the period of the competition.
2. The total Travel Package retail prize value is approximately $4,659 (AUD).
3. The Travel Package is offered by Travel Online Pty Ltd (“Travel Online”).
4. The Travel Package is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
5. The Travel Package cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services.
6. This is a single-use Travel Package. Any un-used portion of the Package is forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
7. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
8. The Travel Package is only valid for travel from 16/09/20 – 15/12/20, 10/01/21 – 31/03/21. Travel must be concluded by the Expiry Date.
9. The Redemption Date for the Travel Package is 11/09/20. The Travel Package must be booked no later than this date or the Travel Package prize is forfeited in full.
10. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and at the hotels discretion depending on level of occupancy. All applicable booking terms and conditions apply of the Accommodation Supplier and Travel Online.
11. This Travel Package will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Travel Package will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
12. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and The Travel Package cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
13. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Travel Package amount.
14. The customer may add services or stay additional nights, however the customer is responsible for any additional costs.
15. To redeem the Travel Package, email your Travel Online Consultant and advise them in the email you have a Travel Package to redeem.
16. The Travel Package is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
17. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this Travel Package cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
18. The Travel Package cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Hotel or Airline and incurred by the customer.
19. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travel Online.
20. Travel Package is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
21. If you have any questions about the Travel Package, please email our Travel Consultants on email@example.com .
22. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of TravelOnline.
23. TravelOnline reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, TravelOnline Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, TravelOnline Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under TravelOnline Pty Ltd’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by TravelOnline Pty Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of TravelOnline Pty Ltd; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
3. TravelOnline Pty Ltd collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. TravelOnline Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to TravelOnline Pty Ltd for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of TravelOnline Pty Ltd.