Terms and Conditions
The Travel Online Price Promise is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Travel Online's Price promise applies to Hotel rooms only.
If you find available rooms at a hotel which is listed on Travel Online's branded websites Travelonline.com and then find the exact same accommodation (hotel and room type) available for a lower price in Australian dollars on another Australian based travel website or travel agency ("Quote") contact us and we will beat the Quote by AU$20 and we will provide you with a voucher valued at AU$60.00 ("Voucher") for use, in accordance with the Voucher Terms and Conditions, on a future booking of $500 on accommodation product at a hotels available on Travelonline.com. The Voucher cannot be applied to the booking being price matched.
- Who can claim?
The Travel Online Price Promise is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
- How to Claim
To make a Travel Online Price Promise claim you must email us and state in your email that you would like to make a Travel Online Price Promise claim and attach a copy of the written quote from a competitor.
You must provide our Travel Consultants with all requested information relating to the Quote including, without limitation;
- the written Quote inclusive of all fees, taxes and surcharges where applicable,
- the name of the company from which the quote was obtained
- if applicable, the address of the website on which the Quote was obtained
- the name & address of the Hotel, the room type, any inclusions and the applicable dates of travel.
Our Travel Consultants will then verify the Quote, assess it against the Rules of Comparison and determine whether or not your Travel Online Price Promise claim is a valid claim.
Failure to provide our Travel Consultants with sufficient evidence or details of a valid Quote may, in our absolute discretion, result in invalidation of your claim. Evidence considered sufficient is at the discretion of the relevant Travel Consultant.
- Requirements for a valid Price Promise claim.
For a Travel Online Price Promise claim to be valid the following requirements and/or conditions must be met:
- The claim must relate to a Hotel available for sale on Travel Online and available for Travel Online to book. Please be aware that hotels may at their discretion withhold available rooms from agencies.
- The Price Promise only applies to accommodation bookings over $500 inclusive of taxes and other charges.
- The Price Promise does not apply to bookings where the check in date is within 28 days of the Quote date.
- A claim can only be submitted before you book the hotel accommodation.
- In circumstances where you have already booked the Hotel on Travelonline.com, a Price Promise claim cannot be made.
This is due to real time changes in Hotel and other supplier's pricing. Hotels and other suppliers regularly adjust pricing according to availability and Travel Online is not and cannot be held responsible for these adjustments.
- The Quote must be for exactly the same hotel, and the same itinerary dates and inclusions (if applicable) must apply.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this means:
- the Quote must be for the same dates, room type, bedding configuration and number of adults and children as for the applicable price displayed on Travelonline.com;
- the Quote must relate to a Hotel for which the inclusions and/or cancellation policy are equal to, or more favourable than, the equivalent item displayed on Travelonline.com. For the avoidance of doubt, an inclusion includes, without limitation, additional items such as meals, parking, free Internet access, gift upon arrival and airport transfers.
- the Quote must be inclusive of all fees, taxes and surcharges and any other fee imposed by the relevant website in connection with the booking.
- the Quote must be displayed and payable in Australian dollars (without the use of a currency converter provided on the website);
- the Quote must relate to the same product purchased stand-alone through the other website (i.e., not part of a hotel + air travel package).
- the Travel Online Price Promise is not available in relation to bookings on websites where any of the details of the accommodation are unknown until after purchase (including, without limitation, a mystery hotel or a secret hotel specials);
- the Hotel that is the subject of the Quote must be capable of being booked by the Travel Consultant through Travelonline.com at the time of your call and is subject to availability on both Travelonline.com and the comparison website;
- the Quote must result from a search or a promotion that is both advertised and available to the general public on the relevant website. For example, this does not include a Quote which is obtained through, without limitation, a membership program website, corporate discounts or rates, group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline prices; prices obtained via auction or similar process; or prices available only by using a voucher or other promotion not offered to the general public;
- you must be capable of satisfying all other terms and conditions or requirements associated with the Quote including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements;
- the Quote must be capable of being viewed and recreated by our Travel Consultant at the time of your call conducting his/her own search of the relevant website. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that it must not be necessary for our Travel Consultant to email or otherwise contact the relevant provider of the website to obtain the Quote. Travel Online will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a Quote that cannot be independently confirmed by the Travel Consultant. Nor will Travel Online verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing, uploading or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
- Obtaining the Price Promise and Voucher
In order to obtain the Travel Online Price Promise and the Voucher, you must book and pay in full at the time of booking for the relevant Hotel with Travel Online.
- Other Terms and Conditions
There is a limit of one Voucher per Travel Online Price Promise Claim, and two (2) Vouchers per customer per calendar year (regardless of the number of accounts used by the customer). Each voucher is valid for use for 6 months from the date of issue and in accordance with the Voucher Terms and Conditions.
The Travel Online Price Promise is not transferable, exchangeable or refundable for cash and can only be used as specified.
Travel Online reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Travel Online Price Promise or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time and without prior notice or liability to you. The Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of your claim will determine your eligibility under the Travel Online Price Promise. No change in the Travel Online Price Promise will affect any Voucher that has already been issued to you. The failure by Travel Online to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Voucher (AU$60) Terms and Conditions
- This Voucher is offered by Travel Online Pty Ltd ("Travel Online").
- This Voucher applies only to the purchase of hotel accommodation available on Travelonline.com, for bookings over $500.
- The Voucher is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
- This single-use Voucher is valid for a discount of AU$60 towards a new hotel accommodation booking made through Travelonline.com
- This Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Limit one (1) Voucher may be used per booking.
- Bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and all applicable terms and conditions.
- There are no blackout dates when using this Voucher.
- To redeem the Voucher, email your Travel Online Quote to the Travel Consultant and advise them in the email you have a Voucher to redeem.
- The Voucher is transferable to other guests but can only be redeemed once.
- All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this voucher cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
- The Voucher cannot be applied to the cost of cancellation or change penalties, prepaid reservations, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges.
- This Voucher will be deemed fully used once a qualifying reservation has been made and will not be returned or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled. If travel dates are changed after the use of the Voucher, then the Voucher will not apply to the changed travel schedule if it falls outside the dates for which this Voucher is valid. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Voucher amount. Customer is responsible for the cost of the booking above the value of the redeemed Voucher.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travel Online.
- This Voucher cannot be exchanged, refunded or replaced.
- Travel Online is not liable for Vouchers that are lost or stolen.
- Voucher is non-transferable except as specified above and is not redeemable for cash, prizes, payment of accounts or credit.
- Voucher rules and conditions can be amended or revoked at any time.
- Voucher is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- If you have any questions about the Voucher, please email our Travel Consultants on firstname.lastname@example.org .