Nestled in the dunes of the Cape Range National Park near Exmouth in Western Australia, Sal Salis is an exclusive beach safari camp boasting views of the fringing Ningaloo Reef and bushland for an unforgettable luxury glamping experience.
- 2 nights in a Wilderness Tent
- All meals daily
- Assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Use of non-motorised watersports
- Daily guided activities such as walks in Cape Range National Park, reef snorkelling tours, kayak excursions
- Exmouth Dive Centre Whale Shark Swim Full Day Tour OR
- Exmouth Dive Centre Humpback Swim Day Tour*