1. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed through Travelonline.com for accommodation, tours, cruises, flights, transfers and insurance.
2. Only one Gift Voucher can be used per transaction.
3. A maximum Gift Voucher value of AU$500 per transaction can be applied.
4. Gift Vouchers are not active until 3 days after purchase.
5. Gift Vouchers are valid for bookings made up to and including the “Expiry Date” date shown on the voucher. The expiration date may not apply in some jurisdictions to the extent prohibited or limited by law.
6. Once the Gift Voucher has been redeemed, if a booking refund is requested and available under the terms and conditions of booking, any refund will be re-issued as a credit to be used at a later date and not as cash.
7. Gift Vouchers are non refundable and not redeemable for cash or other vouchers.
8. Booking totals are deducted from the Gift Voucher balance. Any unused balance will be held as a credit in our system and able to be used in subsequent bookings.
9. When a booking has a higher value than the Gift Voucher, the full value of the Gift Voucher must be used and the outstanding balance paid by credit card.
10. If the full amount of your Gift Voucher is more than the booking total, we will hold the unused balance as a credit on file in our system to be used at a later date.
11. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed at the time of booking. Normal booking Terms and Conditions apply.
12. Risk of loss for Gift vouchers pass to the recipient upon delivery/ transmission to the recipient. Travelonline.com is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
13. For your security, the Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed without the Gift Voucher unique code.
14. We have the right to cancel Gift Vouchers and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed through Travelonline.com.