6 Nights, Transfers, Breakfast, WiFi, Bonus
Just metres from the pristine sand and crystal waters of the Andaman Sea in North Patong, Sunset Beach Resort is close to all the action of Patong's shopping, dining, nightlife and entertainment precinct. Offering 95 guest rooms and suites, the resort features an authentic Thai style, blended with modern comforts.
Accommodation at Sunset Beach Resort ranges from Superior and Superior Sea View Rooms to Deluxe Pool View Rooms, Sunset Studios and Junior Suites. Most rooms and suites at Sunset Beach Resort offer beautiful sea or pool views from the private balcony. All rooms and suites are air conditioned and feature tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, refrigerator and mini bar. Free WiFi is also available from the comfort of your own room.
Sunset Beach Resort offers a variety of on-site facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, dedicated children's pool, fitness centre, bar, restaurant, shop, kid's club and outdoor Jacuzzi. A free scheduled shuttle bus to central Patong is also available from the resort. Sunset Beach Resort is also home to Sunset Spa, offering a complete range of spa treatments and services including massages, body wraps and facials.
With their warm, friendly hospitality and set in a perfect location, Sunset Beach Resort is the ideal choice for your next Thailand holiday.
All Rooms Feature:
Superior Room: Bedding is 1 Double Bed OR 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 Adults & Children.
Superior Sea View Room: Features sea views. Bedding is 1 Double Bed OR 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 Adults & Children.
Deluxe Pool View Room: Features a large balcony. Bedding is 1 Double Bed OR 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 Adults & Children.
Sunset Studio: Features a kitchenette and spacious balcony. Bedding is 1 Double Bed OR 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 Adults & Children.
Junior Suite: Includes master bedroom, separate dining area with a small kitchenette and living area. Bedding is 1 Double Bed + 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 4 Adults & Children.
Sunset Beach Resort features an onsite restaurant that serves a variety of delicious cuisines as well as drinks at the bar, however there are also a wide range of dining options available just minutes away in Patong.
Sunset Spa: Relax and be pampered with a range of massages and spa treatments designed to restore peace, balance and wellbeing from that lost through stress, improper diet and environmental factors.
Children: Under 2 years are free of charge on existing bedding
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 pm
Reception: 24 Hours
Address: 316/2 Phrabaramee Road, Tambon Patong, Phuket
We had a lovely stay. The staff were very friendly and attentive, the facilities clean and food lovely.
Traveling with small children it was perfect being away from the busy town centre. The hotel provides a shuttle service into town every hour, or half hourly over the peak time, and it is just a 200 baht trip back. So it was easy enough to get to the markets and Patong beach.
The hotel restaurant had a great view. We enjoyed a relaxed breakfast overlooking the bay and Karim beach. Most nights there were street food vendors along the Karim beach front, some with tables and others with mats to enjoy your food at.
We intend to go back there!
I stayed at Sunset Beach with a group of 4 ladies.
We loved every minute of our stay and for the price we paid could not fault it at all.
- Nice pool, plenty of seats at all times of the day
- Nice rooms, made up every day
- wonderful cleaning staff who take very good care of guests
- excellent location approx. 1.5km from the heart of Patong (Bangla Road)
- away from the hustle and bustle, feels very peaceful and like a haven but you don't miss out on a thing.
- shuttle goes into town every half hour
- convenient services nearby (general store, restaurant, street stalls).
- beautiful variety of restaurants nearby and prices too.
Areas for improvement
- The hotel staff (excluding the housekeeping staff) are a little disengaged with the guests. Not rude by any measure, but more like if you want to find something out, you have to make sure you are the one to ask it. When we first arrived, no one really tells you about the procedures and processes of the hotel (e.g. check out time, wifi info, how often your rooms are made, how the shuttle works). In saying this, all of this information can be found out eventually by brochures in your room etc.
- Personal preference: I would have liked more variety of food options at breakfast.
- Instead of staff coming to replenish your drinks at the pool, you have to order each one with the staff at the bar. Not a terrible thing, but I probably would have consumed more if someone was coming and taking my order.
Overall a wonderful and amazing holiday. We loved every minute of it and 10/10 would stay at Sunset Beach again in a heart beat. We're already trying to gather a group of friends and family for another holiday in the new year.
L, ER & L
Sunset beach resort is fantastic. It’s in a great location directly facing Kalim beach and just a quick drive by the resorts free shuttle service to Patong Rd and beach. The staff were very polite and friendly and went above and beyond to help with every request we had. The food was great and very reasonably priced. The pool with a swim up bar was beautifully maintained. With drinks and food available all day by the pool, we spent a great deal of time just swimming and relaxing on one of the many comfortable sun lounges. They have an in-house massage and beauty treatment room. Although I never tried it out I spoke to a lot of people that gave it high praise. The room we stayed in was large and comfortable with the best Aircon I’ve ever used. Although the resort is reasonably old and in need of a few repairs here and there. The great cost, service and quality of their restaurant along with it being in an excellent location it’s very easy to give this resort a 5/5. Can’t wait to go back again.