The perfect way to enjoy beautiful Melbourne by night, this scenic and relaxing dinner cruise offered by Melbourne River Cruises takes in the stunning sight of the city skyline lit up at night while you enjoy international fusion cuisine and fine Australian wine as you cruise along the Yarra River.
Spend 3 hours aboard the Spirit of Melbourne and indulge in a four course meal offering a wide range of choices and freshly prepared on board by a gourmet chef. Included in your ticket price are all beverages including beers, a range of spirits and fine Australian wine. Limited to only 80 guests, you can be sure of an intimate atmosphere and personal service.
Entree Tasting Platter
- Seafood Cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
- Lamb Kofta served minted yoghurt (GF)
- Peking Duck on a bed of garden salad (GF) OR
- Ratatouille Filo Parcel served with goats cheese and salad (V)
Main Course (your choice of)
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast with a porcini mushroom cream sauce, served with potato and seasonal vegetables (GF) OR
- Crispy Skinned Moroccan Salmon Fillet with a creamy pimento sauce served with potato and seasonal vegetables OR
- Chargrilled Beef Eye Fillet cooked “medium” with a port wine jus, served with potato and seasonal vegetables (GF) OR
- Portuguese Lamb Shank served upon mash potato with a confit of vegetables (GF) OR
- Whole Baby Pumpkin filled with a stir fry of seasonal vegetables and quinoa, topped with melted cheese (V) (GF)
Selection of Mini Desserts
Cheese Tasting Platter
Australian Cheeses, dried fruit and nuts served with crackers
Premium Red, White and Sparkling Wines
Selection of Beers and a range of Spirits
Soft Drinks and Orange Juice
Please note above menu is subject to change without notice.
Departs: 7.30pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday from Southbank Promenade Berth 1
Children: 0 - 2 years are free of charge
Dietary Requirements: Special dietary requirements must be advised at the time of reservation
Operated by: Melbourne River Cruises