* All areas of the hotel are clean and odour free
* Staff are courteous
* Our ocean view room was a good size, huge bathroom, king-size bed was comfy but pillows too soft for our liking
* View from room was spectacular. Magnificent vista of sunsets, marina and offshore beach break
* The sliding windows were nice as the room got a bit stuffy at night as the aircon seems to either be limited afterhours. An internal ceiling fan would be an ideal addition to alleviate this
* The bar food and drinks are good, especially during happy hours 50% off!
* The Honolulu Coffee shop downstairs has a good selection breakfast items and good coffee. A little pricey but way better than Maccas!
* The WiFi was pretty good speed
* The TV & Cable channels were good
* The shuttle transport is good but sometimes full. They will send for a taxi, but that can take 30 mins.
* The noise from the pool below is loud when sliding windows are open. The pool hours should be limited or enforced as there was many times when the pool was in use before 7am and after 10pm
* The dinner buffet had a limited selection and was not good value @ $59 pp
* If you hire a car and use the hotel's carpark, be aware that the spaces are very limited after 3pm or so as many Asian weddings and functions are held here most days and only valet parking is available (if at all)
* The daily US$34 Resort (rort) Fee not warranted considering the room price. This equates to AUD$51 per day extra :-(
* Check that the hotel does not 'accidentally' charge you an additional day's resort fee after you've settled the account. It happened to us after we checked-out at 4:30am. I contacted them after returning home and they did stop the extra charge :-)
* There's limited good restaurants nearby, best to go inti Waikiki for better quality and selection