6 Nights, Transfers
Located on the oceanfront, Prince Waikiki offers superb service at the gateway to Waikiki just minutes from Waikiki Beach and the Ala Moana Shopping Centre. This stylish Hawaiii accommodation is perfect for families and couples alike with easy access to local shopping, museums and beach activities.
This Hawaii accommodation offers views of the Pacific Ocean with floor-to-ceiling windows to provide panoramic views of the Ala Wai Yacht Harbour, Ala Moana Beach Parks and Hawaii's beautiful sunsets. Room amenities include smart TV, internet access and in room safe. Guests can choose from Ocean View or Ocean Front rooms right up to the luxurious Club Rooms.
Prince Waikiki also offers a first class range of facilities including a swimming pool, fitness room, an array of onsite bars and restaurants, club lounge, shops, business centre, beauty salon, day spa and more. Spend the day lazing by the pool with a cocktail in hand, or venture out for a day of shopping downtown or a round of golf at Hawaii Prince Golf Club featuring 27 holes.
Prince Waikiki features unique service and style for your next Hawaii holiday.
All Rooms Feature:
Ocean View: Features yacht harbour, ocean and sunset views. Bedding is 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children.
Ocean Front Harbour: Lower ocean front views overlooking the yacht harbour and ocean. Bedding is 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children.
Ocean Front: Features stunning ocean and harbour views. Bedding is 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children.
Ocean Front Premier: Located on the higher floors and offering expansive ocean vistas. Bedding is 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children.
Prince Waikiki Club Room: Features exclusive access to the Club Lounge including complimentary afternoon snacks, evening hors d'oeuvres, beverages, exclusive check in/out and personal concierge services. Enjoy stunning sunset views from the high floors. Bedding is 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children. Price on Application.
1 Bedroom Ocean View Suite: Features beach and expansive coastal views. Bedding is 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children. Price on Application.
1 Bedroom Ocean Front Suite: Features beach and expansive coastal views. Bedding is 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children. Price on Application.
2 Bedroom Ocean Front Suite: Features beach and expansive coastal views. Bedding is 2 King bed or 4 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 5 adults or 4 Adults + 2 Children. Price on Application.
1 Bedroom Lanai Suite: Features breathtaking ocean vistas. Bedding is 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children. Price on Application.
100 Sails Restaurant & Bar: Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday Brunch, serving a blend of eastern, western and island cuisine with views of the spectacular sunsets and Ala Wai Yacht Harbour.
Katsumidori Sushi Tokyo: Open Tuesday to Sunday for lunch and dinner serving authentic Japanese cuisine including traditional specialties and sushi.
Bird of Paradise: Set in the Hawaii Prince Golf Club this casual dining venue servers breakfast and lunch and appetisers open to golfers and the general public.
Honolulu Coffee Co.: Enjoy great coffee alongside tasty snacks. Open daily.
Hinana Bar: Enjoy a refreshing drink and snack at this casual dining venue by the pool.
Club Lounge: Open daily 6am - 9pm the Club Lounge offers luxury facilities including personalised concierge services, complimentary morning breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening hors d'oeuvres, complimentary WiFi, complimentary magazines and newspapers and private check-in and check-out.
Prince Pleasures: Is a program offered to every guest at Prince Waikiki. Prince Pleasure includes a hot oshibori towel upon arrival, Complimentary bottled water at check-in (two bottles), Complimentary Kona blend coffee daily, Complimentary personal combination code safe in each room, Complimentary admission to fitness room, Complimentary use of bathrobe and slippers, Nightly turn-down service available upon request, Complimentary beach/pool towel service, Complimentary shuttle service to Waikiki, surrounding beaches, and Hawaii Prince Golf Club.
Hawaii Prince Golf Club offers 27 holes including 3 interchangeable nines to create range of playing conditions. Enjoy the stunning views and landscape along with the diverse greens and numerous lakes. This Oahu golf course was designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay.
Children: Under 17 years of age stay free of charge when using existing bedding and staying with parents
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Address: 100 Holomoana Street, Honolulu, Hawaii
* All areas of the hotel are clean and odour free
* Staff are courteous
* Our ocean view room was a good size, huge bathroom, king-size bed was comfy but pillows too soft for our liking
* View from room was spectacular. Magnificent vista of sunsets, marina and offshore beach break
* The sliding windows were nice as the room got a bit stuffy at night as the aircon seems to either be limited afterhours. An internal ceiling fan would be an ideal addition to alleviate this
* The bar food and drinks are good, especially during happy hours 50% off!
* The Honolulu Coffee shop downstairs has a good selection breakfast items and good coffee. A little pricey but way better than Maccas!
* The WiFi was pretty good speed
* The TV & Cable channels were good
* The shuttle transport is good but sometimes full. They will send for a taxi, but that can take 30 mins.
* The noise from the pool below is loud when sliding windows are open. The pool hours should be limited or enforced as there was many times when the pool was in use before 7am and after 10pm
* The dinner buffet had a limited selection and was not good value @ $59 pp
* If you hire a car and use the hotel's carpark, be aware that the spaces are very limited after 3pm or so as many Asian weddings and functions are held here most days and only valet parking is available (if at all)
* The daily US$34 Resort (rort) Fee not warranted considering the room price. This equates to AUD$51 per day extra :-(
* Check that the hotel does not 'accidentally' charge you an additional day's resort fee after you've settled the account. It happened to us after we checked-out at 4:30am. I contacted them after returning home and they did stop the extra charge :-)
* There's limited good restaurants nearby, best to go inti Waikiki for better quality and selection
So happy with our recent stay. Highly recommend this accommodation in Waikiki