Prepare for a journey of the senses on this exclusive 14 night Fly, Stay & Cruise package. Kicking off with 2 nights in Singapore, your well-appointed hotel provides an excellent springboard to explore the countless activities and experiences this amazing city has to offer. The diverse mix of people, language, religion & landscapes make this a truly cultural experience, that will set the tone for the rest of your incredible holiday
It's then time to embark Royal Caribbean's revolutionary Quantum of the Seas for an action packed 5 night cruise around some of Asia's most popular islands. Your ports of call are the hidden gems Penang & Port Klang as well as the world renowned favorite Phuket, where you can disembark and explore more of these magnificent islands on an adventure filled shore excursion.
Next stop on your itinerary is Bali, where you will have 7 nights staying at the beautiful Away Bali Legian Camakila. Bali's vibrant way of life, many fascinating sights and welcoming people are what lifts this destinations alluring charm to another level. Seminyak has designer shops, luxe beach side resorts and exquisite eating, Ubud is a sanctuary where the culture of the island is most accessible, Kuta and Legian own the nightlife, and Canggu cloaks it all into one delectable package. You name it, Bali has it.
- $1,100 Exclusive Bonus Value Finns Bali VIP Holiday Membership including unlimited access to the famous Finns VIP Beach Club with VIP Inclusions, 2 x 60 Minute Massages, Unlimited entry to Splash Water Park for a family of 6, Unlimited entry to Finns Recreation Club, 1 hr each of Kids Club, Bounce Trampoline & Strike Bowling
- Singapore Food Scene - as the culinary meeting point of China, India and Malaysia, Singapore offers a wide-ranging food scene that is one of the most vibrant in Southeast Asia with a plethora of culinary experiences to be had ranging from hawker street to Michelin star
- Shopping - Singapore is a paradise for must-have international fashion, trendy bazaars and a whole lot more. Indulge in heritage brands and uncover the local design scene, led by homegrown and internationally-recognised designers and trendsetters.
- Quantum of the Seas - Discover the most revolutionary ship in the world changing the game with the first skydiving simulator at sea RipCord by iFly, having a robot mix your cocktails at Bionic Bar or catching all the excitement of the first bumper cars, roller skating and circus school at sea.
- Phuket - Phuket is among the world’s finest beach destinations, with fine white sands, nodding palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns. It has something for any taste and budget and a wide choice of dining and activity options.
- Bali - experience the land of the God's where world-class surf, great beaches and scenic landscapes blend with ancient traditions, rich culture and warm people.
- Upgrade to an Oceanview cabin from $305pp
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $375pp
Upgrades are available upon request at an additional cost. Ask one of our Travel Experts when enquiring for more information.
- All airfares including checked baggage
- All required transfers
- 2 nights 4-star accommodation in Singapore including breakfast daily
- 5-nights onboard Quantum of the Seas
- Most meals & entertainment while onboard
- Port charges, fees and airport taxes
- 7 nights 4-star accommodation in Bali including breakfast daily
- BONUS 1 x 60-minute massage for 2 people
- BONUS 1 x Buffet dinner for 2 people
- BONUS Late Checkout
- Free Kids Club
- Welcome drink & chilled towel upon arrival
- Free WiFi
- 2 bottles of water replenished daily
- Welcome Fruits upon arrival
- Travel Online Bali Exclusive $1,100 Bonus Value
- Finns Bali VIP Holiday Membership including unlimited access to the famous Finns VIP Beach Club with VIP Inclusions
- 2 x 60 Minute Massages
- Unlimited entry to Splash Water Park for a family of 6
- Unlimited entry to Finns Recreation Club
- 1 hr each of Kids Club, Bounce Trampoline & Strike Bowling
- Other dates available at a surcharge nominate your desired travel month in your enquiry
Fly to Singapore
Upon arrival be met by your driver to be transferred to your Singapore hotel, and check in for 2 nights.
Tonight why not take a stroll along Clarke Quay, visit the spectacular Gardens By The Bay or take a tugboat ride down the Singapore River.
Today is yours at leisure, to take in the sights and sounds of Singapore. A melting pot of cultures and fast becoming one of Asia's hit-list destinations the only problem you will encounter in Singapore is how to fit everything into 2 days! Both a mecca for retail therapy and scrumptious cuisine you can shop till you drop before refueling to do it all over again.
Singapore - embark Quantum of the Seas
Upon check out from your hotel, be collected by your driver and transferred to Singapore port, where you will embark your 5 night cruise onboard Quantum of the Seas.
Now the fun begins -The first of its class, Quantum of the Seas® changed everything as the most revolutionary ship in the world. Defy gravity without ever leaving the deck on RipCord® by iFLY®— the first skydiving simulator at sea. Watch a robot mix your cocktails at Bionic Bar®, and hit the SeaPlex® for the first bumper cars, roller skating and circus school at sea. Fly high into the sky in the North Star® for 360° views of the Far East, and take in transformative entertainment like you’ve never seen before at Two70®. Best of all you can share it all in real-time with VOOM®, the fastest internet at sea.
Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Malaysia
A skyline punctuated by minarets, Mogul-style domes and skyscrapers; colourful, food-stall-lined streets shaded by a leafy canopy of banyan trees – this is Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia’s sultry capital is a feast for all the senses. Here you'll find historic monuments, steel-clad skyscrapers, lush parks, megasized shopping malls, bustling street markets and lively nightspots.
Nicknamed the Pearl of the Orient, Penang is famous for its soft sandy beaches and is fondly regarded as the food capital of Malaysia. Some of the most interesting sites of Penang include the sandy beaches of Tanjung Bungah, the landscape from the summit of Penang Hill and the vipers in the Snake Temple.
Thailand's dazzling largest island, is so diverse you may forget to leave. The pearly white, palm- and casuarina-fringed beaches that ring Phuket's southern and western coasts are the island's key bounty, but venture just a little beyond and you'll uncover astonishing Phuketian cultural riches, incredible cuisine and natural wonders that many visitors zip right past.
Singapore - Bali (Away Bali Legian Camakila)
Disembarkation will take place upon arrival into Singapore this morning. Be met by your driver and transferred to the airport for your onward flight to Bali. On arrival in Bali be met at the airport by your driver to be transferred to the Away Bali Legian Camakila for the next 7 nights.
Bali is the most popular island holiday destination in the Indonesian archipelago. The island’s home to an ancient culture that's known for its warm hospitality. Exotic temples and palaces set against stunning natural backdrops are some of its top attractions. Dining in Bali presents endless choices of local or far-flung cuisine. After sunset, famous nightspots come to life offering exciting clubbing and packed dance floors. Inland, towering volcanoes and pristine jungles greet you with plenty to see and do. Most can't stay away from the beach for long, though.
Bali - Australia
The time has come to farewell paradise.
Check out of your resort, and be transferred to Denpasar airport for your flight home.
Terms & Conditions
- Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change.
- Please note that many of the prices shown on this website are not shown in real time.
- While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ slightly from the live prices in our booking system.
- Our agency reserves the right to correct errors without penalty.
- Price advertised is based on 06 March 2020 departure only.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise, rail and airfare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise.
- Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included.
- Hotel and cruise accommodation is based on category specified, upgrades and extending your stay maybe available at an additional cost.
- AIRFARE INFO: Return economy airfare with a full service carrier (Virgin/Singapore, Qantas or similar full service carrier if unavailable).
- Flight details can not be confirmed more than 11 months from departure and final details will be sent through once they are available.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://www.travelonline.com/interest-free.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply.
- Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
- All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- This fine print should be read in conjunction with the: TravelOnline terms and Conditions.
- Other dates advertised may vary in itinerary slightly and may incur a surcharge.
- **ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO ITINERARY VARIATIONS**