Prepare to embark on a dream holiday that will take you across land and sea highlighting the absolute best of this Great Southern Land.
Starting in Adelaide you will board the magnificent Sea Princess on a relaxed journey along the Southern Coast of Australia calling in at ports such as quaint Albany and the famous Margaret River. This internationally acclaimed producer of premium wines and regional food specialties is set amongst some of the most breathtaking coastal scenery Australia has to offer.
Upon disembarkation you will have one night in Perth before stepping onboard the iconic Indian Pacific for an all-inclusive rail holiday you'll never forget. Indulging in superb cuisine while traversing diverse mountain ranges to vast arid deserts and sub-tropical savannahs, there’s no better way to experience the wonder of Australia.
- Delight in the tastes of Margaret River’s wine, beer, coffee, cheese, olive oil and chocolate
- Timeless travel between two great cities, experience the tremendous beauty of the Nullarbor on the Indian Pacific
- Enjoy impeccable service and a regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines onboard
- Oceanview cabin upgrade from $150 per person
- Balcony cabin upgrade from $380 per person
- Platinum rail upgrade from $1140 per person
Upgrades are available upon request at an additional cost. Ask one of our Travel Experts when enquiring for more information.
- Return economy class airfare to Adelaide including checked baggage
- 5 nights onboard Sea Princess in an Interior cabin
- All main meals + most activities & shows onboard
- 1 night 4-star accommodation in Perth including breakfast
- Hotel to train station transfer
- 2 nights onboard Indian Pacific in Gold Class
- All food & drink onboard
- Off-train excursions
Arrive Adelaide - Embark Sea Princess
Step aboard Sea Princess and prepare for a vacation that will dazzle your senses. From the four-story Atrium to tantalizing dining options, a Vegas-style casino and a variety of incredible entertainment choices, including Movies Under the Stars®, you'll find a relaxing retreat that's as captivating as the places you'll visit on this grand vessel.
On every Princess ship, you'll find so many ways to play, day or night. Explore The Shops of Princess, celebrate cultures at our Festivals of the World or learn a new talent — our onboard activities will keep you engaged every moment of your cruise vacation.1
Stretching from West Cape Howe National Park in the West, through the City of Albany and beyond to the East, the Albany Region is a wonderful place to explore. Natural beauty abounds and Albany City is a thriving seaside tourist destination with glorious beaches and fun things to do for all ages.
Stroll the longest timber jetty in the southern hemisphere, Busselton Jetty, see mobs of western grey kangaroos in their natural environment and delight in the tastes of Margaret River’s wine, beer, coffee, cheese, olive oil and chocolate.
Embrace the best of both worlds in Perth, where soft-sand beaches and scenic parks meet a thriving metropolis of small bars, creative restaurants and curated street art. Upon disembarkation, make your own way to your centrally located hotel to relax or explore.
Perth - Adelaide via Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna & Cook
Enjoy this remarkable two night, three day journey, taking you from Adelaide to Perth with off train experiences in Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna, and Cook included in your fare.
Your incredible journey comes to an end as you disembark the Indian Pacific in Adelaide. For guests from other cities you will make your own way to the airport for your onward flight home.
Terms & Conditions
- Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change.
- Please note that many of the prices shown on this website are not shown in real time.
- While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ slightly from the live prices in our booking system.
- Our agency reserves the right to correct errors without penalty.
- Price advertised is based on 07 December 2020 departure only.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise, rail and airfare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise.
- Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included.
- Hotel and cruise accommodation is based on category specified, upgrades and extending your stay maybe available at an additional cost.
- AIRFARE INFO: Return economy airfare with a full service carrier (Virgin, Qantas or similar full service carrier if unavailable).
- Flight details can not be confirmed more than 11 months from departure and final details will be sent through once they are available. Further payment maybe required or refund maybe offered depending on fare when booked.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Rail fare is based on an Advanced Purchase rate and requires full payment within 14 days.
- Final payment on remainder is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://www.travelonline.com/interest-free.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply.
- Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
- All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- This fine print should be read in conjunction with the: TravelOnline terms and Conditions.
- Other dates advertised may vary in itinerary slightly and may incur a surcharge.
- **ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO ITINERARY VARIATIONS**