Take the kids to Cairns then cruise the beautiful Queensland coastline before arriving into the iconic Sydney Harbour. This 8 night package has something for everyone.
Start your journey by flying into Cairns, where you will spend 4 nights in a centrally located 4 Star hotel. We have included a trip on the world famous Kuranda Skyrail, which will see you gliding 7.5kms over the pristine rainforest canopy in a gondola cabin. Experience the beauty of the forest, the lush green tropical ferns, trickling waterfalls and creeks and the sweet tunes of the songbird echoing from the magical rainforest below. A trip to the tropical north wouldn't be complete without a visit to a crocodile farm where you will be able to get up close and personal with these prehistoric creatures. The kids will also enjoy the entertaining and educational wildlife presentations.
Embark Pacific Eden for your 4 night cruise to Sydney. The kids will love the complimentary kids club whist Mum & Dad spend some down time relaxing by the pool. Experience a day in Townsville where you will find amazing waterfalls and a relaxed Queensland ambience. Your journey comes to an end, as you sail by the Sydney Harbour Bridge into Darling Harbour.
- 4 Night Stay in Cairns staying in a centrally located 4 star hotel, a perfect base to explore the stunning beauty of tropical North Queensland
- Kuranda Skyrail Experience
- Hartley's Crocodile Adventure Farm experience the thrill of real life crocodiles, up close and personal and witness them in their natural habitat whilst enjoy the educational wildlife presentations along the way.
- Pacific Eden Spend 4 Nights onboard Eden where you can relax and enjoy her modern, understated décor and warm intimate spaces, a place where you can truly escape from it all
- Specialty Dining Onboard Tantalise your tastebuds and enjoy fine dining at sea. Experience the first celebrity Chef restaurant at sea Salt Grill by Luke Mangan, if canapes, cocktails and wine pairing is more your thing dine at Chef's Table: a private setting adorned with luxurious furnishings and an amazing degustation menu or slide into Dragon Lady: boasting authentic Asian cuisine in an intimate, moody & mysterious setting. These restaurant are not included in your cruise fare, and additional costs are involved, however they will all provide you a meal to remember.
- Book car hire for ease of sightseeing in and around Cairns
- Upgrade to a 5 star resort hotel in Cairns.
- Extend your stay in Cairns by requesting an earlier departure date.
- Purchase a P&O Edge Adventure Pass: Enjoy the zip line, Flying Fox & Boulder Wall
- Spend a few days exploring the sights of Sydney before heading home.
- We access some amazing airfares, so we'd be happy to book your flights from Sydney to your home city.
Upgrades are available upon request at an additional cost. Ask one of our Travel Experts when enquiring for more information.
- One way airfare to Cairns including checked baggage
- 4 night stay in Cairns
- Dinner on 1 Night at Resorts Fire & Ice Buffet
- Return Scenic Skyrail Cableway tour
- Tour to Hartleys Crocodile Adventure Park
- 4 Night Cruise onboard the Pacific Eden
- Most meals & entertainment while onboard Pacific Eden
- Complimentary Kids Club with fully supervised kids programs for ages 3-17
- Port Charges Fees and Airport Taxes
Fly to Cairns
Depart Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Cairns - on arrival you will make your own way to your hotel.
Enjoy the Scenic Skyrail Cableway
Enjoy the Hartleys Crocodile adventure
Today you will board the beautiful Pacific Eden
Experience a full day in Townsville. Visit the Reef HQ Aquarium and then have a walk along the Strand Esplanade with it's pier and Water Park. Take an optional excursion to the Billabong Sanctuary & Scenic Sights of Townsville, or visit a World Heritage Rain Forest, or a short day trip to Magnetic Island. Whatever you choose to do, you can ensure it will be a day of fun and adventure.
Take advantage of the onboard activities today
Arrive in Sydney - make your way to the Airport for your flight home.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are correct at the time of writing, offers are subject to change.
- Package is based on Quad Share 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12yrs. Twin, Triple or alternate quad share is available on Request
- Price is valid for travel on the date shown. Alternative dates of travel may be available at an additional cost.
- Cruise is based on Go Fare and has strict rules. Cruise Accommodation is based on the lead in inside cabin. Upgrades available at an additional cost
- Prices shown are for departure from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne.
- Departures from Brisbane and Melbourne do not include airfare from Sydney post cruise and must be added at an additional cost.
- Extending your stay may be available at an additional cost.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure booking details are correct and all passenger names are correct and match passports. Name changes and booking changes incur penalties.
- Cruises, packages and flights are subject to price and schedule change without notice and subject to availability.
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- Images are representative of the destinations and are indicative only.
- Terms and conditions apply to all bookings. It is the responsibility of the client to request and familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions for their particular Cruise & associated travel. This fine print should be read in conjunction with the: TravelOnline terms and Conditions