Pack your bags and get ready to discover the rustic beauty and history of some of Europe’s most picturesque and ancient destinations on an incredible journey through the Mediterranean. Explore the open-air floating museum of the canal city Venice, discover the sun-drenched olive groves of the Greek Islands and explore centuries old history on the Dalmatian Coast.
Embark on MSC Sinfonia for an incredible 7 night cruise around the stunning Eastern Mediterranean. Your days at sea offer plenty of time to relax and enjoy the excellent onboard facilities of the ship in between visiting some of the most famous locations in Greece, Croatia, Albania & Italy.
Upon your return, discover the remarkable treasures of Venice. Cruise the 150 canals, wander the city’s famous churches and marvel at one of the finest art collections in Europe. Be sure to enjoy a romantic gondola ride and indulge in some spaghetti and wine at an authentic trattoria.
- Stay in beautiful Cannaregio, right in the heart of Venice, surrounded by numerous iconic attractions.
- Witness the wonder of the Frasassi Caves in Ancona
- Stroll through the cobbled pathways of Diocletian's Palace dating back to 295 AD
- Marvel at the most beautiful natural environment of the Albanian coast, Sarande. Littered with beaches of small natural stones and stunning turquoise waters.
- Visit Dubrovnik and have the opportunity to experience the famous filming locations of the world-wide phenomenon Game of Thrones.
- Upgrade to an Oceanview Cabin from $220 per person
- Upgrade to a Balcony Cabin from $850 per person
Upgrades are available upon request at an additional cost. Ask one of our Travel Experts when enquiring for more information.
- Return economy class airfare to Venice including checked baggage
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Venice including breakfast daily
- BONUS Best of Venice Walking Tour with Gondola Ride & skip the line access
- 7 nights onboard MSC Sinfonia
- Most meals & entertainment while onboard
- Port Charges, Fees and Airport Taxes
Fly to Venice
Depart Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Venice - on arrival be transferred from Venice Airport to Venice Piazzale Roma where you will need to make your own way to your hotel.
Spend your morning exploring or relaxing in Venice before boarding MSC Sinfonia early in the afternoon.
With its seafront cafés and ancient alleyways, shouting stallholders and travellers on the move, bustling, exuberant Split is one of Croatia’s and the Mediterranean’s most compelling cities
You can’t say you have been to Greece on holiday without seeing the natural wonder of Santoríni. Famous for breathtaking sunsets, quaint cobbled pathways and towering walls of colorful rock and lava with the distinctive towns dressed in white and blue perched along the edge of the crater, Santorini is a true dream destination
Sarande is a resort on the Albanian Riviera, in southern Albania. Sandwiched between the Ionian Sea and hills of olive groves, the town is on a horseshoe-shaped bay, edged by beaches and a promenade. In the center are the archaeological remains of a 5th-century synagogue, later an early Christian basilica.
An early morning arrival at 7am will have you visiting the walled, sea battered city of Dubrovnik. Admire the Cathedral of Assumption of Mary or fans of Games of Thrones will enjoy visiting the various film locations where memorable scenes were shot. A mid afternoon departure of 1.30pm will have you sipping cocktails on the deck before sunset.
Ancona is a town with many possibilities. A large part of the city was destroyed during World War II and by an earthquake in the 1970s and remnants of these historic events are still evident today. Visit the beautiful Romanesque cathedral of San Ciriaco which stands on a promontory overlooking the bay or take a tour to Urbino a well preserved Italian Renaissance city with sights a aplenty
Venice, Italy - Disembark MSC Sinfonia
Arrive back in to Venice at 8.30am and make your own way to your hotel ready for some further exploration of this romantic city. Visit St Mark's Basilica or a walking tour through the streets of Venice. Watch the local craftsmen at work making the famous Murano glass and lace. Laze away an evening on a romantic gondola ride which you will agree ticks one of the bucket list.
Fly to Australia
Sadly your journey comes to an end as you depart Venice homeward bound to Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time.
- While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system.
- Offer subject to live availability at time of booking.
- Price advertised is based on 31 October 2019 departure only.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise.
- Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included.
- Hotel and cruise accommodation is based on category specified, upgrades and extending your stay maybe available at an additional cost.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Full payment is due no later than the 1st of July 2019 after which cancellation conditions apply.
- Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply.
- Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
- All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
- An ESTA visa is required for travel to the USA & Canada and is the responsibility of the passenger to obtain this before travel.
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- Images are representative of the destinations and are indicative only.
- It is the responsibility of the client to request and familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions for their particular cruise & associated travel.
- This fine print should be read in conjunction with the: TravelOnline terms and Conditions.
- Other dates advertised may vary in itinerary slightly and may incur a surcharge.