Pack your bags and embark on an unforgettable journey through the tropical paradise of Hawaii. Experience the pristine beaches, lush rainforests and active volcanoes that dot the Hawaiian Islands.
Staying in Waikiki, you will enjoy plenty of time to relax and explore Honolulu's famous attractions and unique ambiance. Shop til you drop, sample local Polynesian delicacies or spend an unforgettable day soaking up the history of the WWII bombing site of Pearl Harbour before boarding your stunning ship, Pride of America .
It's then time to cruise your way around the spectacular islands of Hawaii. Your days at sea will be spent enjoying the many fantastic features and facilities of your ship, with a jam packed entertainment schedule designed to while away your time. Each day visit some of Hawaii's most famous locations with excursions to Kahului on the island of Maui, Hilo and Kona on the Big Island and Nawiliwili on Kauai, Hawaii's Garden Island. You will also experience the majestic beauty of the Na Pali Coast as you cruise back to Honolulu for disembarkation.
This brings your incredible holiday to a close. While it may be the end of your time away the laughs, smiles, cultural discovery and priceless experiences you will cherish for a lifetime.
A hui hou kākou (until we meet again)...
- Experience the Culture of Hawaii on board with a performance from the island's locals. Hula classes are optional.
- Wander the historic port town of Kona. Visit the place Captain Cook first stepped on the island and where he later died.
- From the ship witness the Kilauea Volcano as she cascades lava into the ocean.
- Take in the dramatic views of the Napali coast dropping hundreds of metres in to the ocean - you may even spot some whales.
- Dine in style at one of the 15 restaurants. Relax and catch up with friends in one of the 12 bars and lounges.
- Enjoy overnight stays in both Maui and Kauai giving you over 100 hours of shore time to explore and relax.
- Add Pearl Harbour & USS Arizona Tour, including a Honolulu city tour from $80 per person
- Add Polynesian Cultural Centre Tour & Show for $190 per person
Upgrades are available upon request at an additional cost. Ask one of our Travel Experts when enquiring for more information.
- Return economy class airfare to Honolulu including checked baggage
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Honolulu
- 7-nights onboard Pride of America
- Most meals & entertainment while onboard
- Port Charges, Fees and Airport Taxes
- Includes Gratuities
- Travel dates: This cruise departs Honolulu every Saturday - package is available on other dates and may attract a surcharge and itinerary may differ slightly.
Fly Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Honolulu. Be met on arrival and transferred to your Waikiki Beach hotel.
When most people think of Honolulu, images of beautiful beaches, hula girls and tropical flowers come to mind and, yes, they’re all here. But it’s also Hawaii’s capital city, so if you fancy some slick shopping, dining and bright lights entertainment, it’s got that too (along with amazing natural attractions like Diamond Head and famous Waikiki Beach).
Embark Pride of America
This morning be transferred to Honolulu pier to embark Pride of America and start your 7 day cruise of the beautiful Hawaiian Islands.
Kahului is Maui’s main city, so it offers great shopping, galleries and attractions like the Maui Arts & Culture Center. It’s also your gateway to amazing natural sights. Look up and there’s the 10,000-foot high summit of Mt. Haleakala, look down and take in 33 miles of black and white sand beaches. On Maui, everywhere you look rare orchids and exotic flowers add to the romance.
The city of Hilo overlooks beautiful Hilo Bay and is considered the Big Island’s most tropical town (because it’s overflowing with flowers and plants). Conveniently sitting right between Mauna Lea, the largest volcano on the planet, and Mauna Kea, the only volcano whose summit is covered in ice, you'll quickly realise that Hilo is the place to be to catch spectacular sights.
The Big Island is divided by three volcanoes. The eastern half is known as the windward side and the western side is the Kona side. You see, Kona means leeward in Hawaiian and that means warm, sunny days year-round. It’s perfect weather for sightseeing, so get out and discover the black sand beaches and green valleys or take to the water by outrigger canoe.
Nawiliwili (Kauai) & Na Pali Coast
Named after the Wiliwili trees which once lined its picturesque harbour, the lovely port of Kauai is your gateway to what many believe to be Hawaii's most beautiful island. From the dramatic mountains of Kokee to the cool rainforests of Haena, on 'the garden island', nature is truly the star. In the evening enjoy the traditional luau party and feast, a unique Hawaiian celebration.
Honolulu to Australia
This morning after breakfast make your own way to the airport for your homeward flight.
Terms & Conditions
- Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change.
- Please note that many of the prices shown on this website are not shown in real time.
- While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ slightly from the live prices in our booking system.
- Our agency reserves the right to correct errors without penalty.
- Price advertised is based on 30 November 2019 departure only.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise, rail and airfare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise.
- Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included.
- Hotel and cruise accommodation is based on category specified, upgrades and extending your stay maybe available at an additional cost.
- AIRFARE INFO: Return economy airfare based on Hawaiian Airlines or similar full service carrier if unavailable.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://www.travelonline.com/interest-free.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply.
- Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
- All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- This fine print should be read in conjunction with the: TravelOnline terms and Conditions.
- Some dates advertised may vary in itinerary and may incur a surcharge.
- **ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO ITINERARY VARIATIONS**
- Other dates advertised may vary in itinerary slightly and may incur a surcharge.
- Hawaii: A mandatory Daily Resort Fee will be collected directly by the hotel at checkout of US$25 plus tax per room per day. Daily Resort Charge will be added to the room rate and includes: internet access; unlimited movies; BOGO admission to Magic of Polynesia Show; Ala Moana & International Market savings passport; 2 daily water/soda; recreational & cultural activities; pool toys & activities; local/toll-free calls.