Experience more of what Fiji has to offer with this Exclusive Fly Stay and Cruise offer from TravelOnline. You will spend 3 relaxing nights in a 5 Star Denarau Resort, including a Champagne Buffet Breakfast daily. You will then join the MV Reef Endeavour to explore the Northern Yasawa Islands, full of secluded empty bays and tiny tucked away villages that the big ships cannot access. Your cruise will include comfortable accommodation, all meals, entertainment, daily island stopovers and water activities, guided tours, snorkelling and glass bottom boat tours. There is also the opportunity to visit a local village where you can pick up a few souvenirs and experience the local culture with a lovo feast and kava ceremony.
This amazing deal is all the excuse you need to discover the real Fiji.
- Experience a little slice of paradise and discover the real Fiji as you cruise past stunning tropical lagoons and pristine Pacific islands.
- Enjoy the intimate atmosphere of a smaller cruise ship that offers all the comforts of a superliner while visiting remote locations inaccessible to the larger cruise ships.
- Uncover breathtaking natural beauty as you explore sheltered bays, intimate islands and long white sandy beaches.
- Delve into the colourful depths of Fiji's rarely visited reefs, coral gardens and clam farms and discover a kaleidoscope of colourful fish (and maybe even a manta ray) on snorkelling expeditions and glass bottom boat tours.
- Test your fitness with a climb to the soaring volcanic peaks of Yasawa.
- Swim the aquamarine waters of secluded islands, take in a friendly game of volleyball or simply kick back, relax and work on your tan.
- Experience the unique Fijian culture and indulge in a tropical bounty with a traditional Lovo feast, Kava ceremony and Meke cultural performance.
- Discover the grandeur of limestone caves and experience the wonder of swimming in these legendary natural wonders.
- Fall in love with the smiling children on a visit to a local school and observe time-honoured customs with a guided tour of an island village.
- Family Friendly Holiday. Bring the kids along and treat them to the ultimate Fijian experience.
- Scuba Diving - both introductory and experienced
- Massage & Beauty services
- Anything marked as optional
- Kids are welcome! Family packages available please speak to your consultant
- Other departure dates available - departs multiple dates in 2019 starting on a Saturday surcharges apply.
Upgrades are available upon request at an additional cost. Ask one of our Travel Experts when enquiring for more information.
- Return economy class airfares to Nadi
- Private car transfer from Nadi Airport to your Resort
- 3 Nights in a 5 star Denarau Resort with Champagne Breakfast Daily
- 4 Night Northern Yasawa Island Cruise with Captain Cook Cruises
- All onboard meals and entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea and coffee
- Free onboard WiFi
- Water activities
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Guided island tour
- Local village tour
- Village activities
- Tropical island Lovo feast and Kava ceremony
- Local school visit
- Kids Club for children 5-9 years old (during meal times)
- Transfer from Denarau Marina to Nadi Airport
Depart Australia & fly to Nadi. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your resort.
Check in to your Denarau Resort.
Relax at your Denarau Resort
Time now to relax at your beautiful beachfront resort and enjoy the myriad of bars, restaurants and facilities on offer.
This morning you will make your way to Denarau Marina, a short 5 minute drive by taxi (at your own cost). Board the MV Reef Endeavour for your island adventure. Cruise to Tivua Island over a light lunch, to explore the coral gardens, clam farms and a medicine walk through the island before enjoying a South Pacific sunset on your first day at sea. Tonight join the Captain and his crew for the Gala Captain's Dinner.
Tivua, Brothers Island & Naviti Island
Start the day with a morning swim & snorkel in an idyllic bay at Brothers Island. Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch as you journey to spectacular Naviti Island. Here is beauty in its original site where you can bask in aquamarine waters along white sandy beaches. This evening join the festivities and entertainment of a Fijian Village at Gunu for a traditional Fijian Feast, Lovo and Cultural performance, Meke.
Yasawa Island & Sawa - I -Lau
Discover the legendary grandeur of Sawa-i-lau and the famous limestone caves at your own pace. Swimming in the cave lagoon is a wondrous experience or you could explore it on an escorted kayak tour. Join the guided walk to the island village, with a memorable visit to a local school. Snorkel over spectacular coral gardens, swim in fabled lagoons or test your fitness with a climb to the peak behind the school on Yasawa Island.
Sawa - I -Lau, Yaqeta & Drawaqa
Cruise the soaring volcanic peaks of the Yasawas and discover a myriad of fish in the coral reef and laze in the warm sands of Yaqeta. Cruise the spectacular channels to Drawaqa for amazing snorkelling this afternoon. Our overnight anchorage tonight is Tivua Island for a tropical buffet dinner followed by Kava and Fijian story telling.
Morning arrival into Denarau
This morning we sail into Port Denarau for breakfast aboard before the crew bid you farewell to the wistful song of 'Isa Lei'.
You will be transferred to Nadi International Airport for your flight back to Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- Price is valid for 9th February 2019 Departure ONLY – alternative dates available and may incur a surcharge.
- All prices are correct at the time of writing, offers are subject to change.
- Package is based on Twin Share – Triple and Quad prices available on request.
- Children under the age of 5 years are not accepted on Captain Cook Cruises.
- Hotel and cruise accommodation is based on category specified, upgrades are available at an additional cost.
- Prices shown are for departure from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. For other cities please enquire.
- Extending your stay may be available at an additional cost.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure booking details are correct and all passenger names are correct and match passports. Name changes and booking changes incur penalties.
- Cruises, packages and flights are subject to price and schedule change without notice and subject to availability.
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- Images are representative of the destinations and are indicative only.
- Terms and conditions apply to all bookings. It is the responsibility of the client to request and familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions for their particular Cruise & associated travel. This fine print should be read in conjunction with the: TravelOnline terms and Conditions