The Trials of the Middle Earth Tour is offered by Southern Lakes and Canterbury Sightseeing. This tour visits over 20 locations, features a great lunch, offers access to very rare weapons, costumes, photos, scripts, music, call sheets and more, makes this a Lord of the Rings fan's dream tour come true!
Trails of Middle Earth, Lord of the Rings Tour offers exclusive access to many locations, and these brought to life by the enthusiastic guides who recreate the scenes and invite you to join in.
This is New Zealand's most comprehensive Lord of the Rings Tour. This day tour is conducted in some of the most spectacular scenery in New Zealand, and is the ideal addition to your itinerary on your next holiday.
- Full commentary
- Some of the finest scenery in the world
- View and handle some top secret items from the making of the movie
- Exclusive access to some of the best locations in New Zealand
- Full commentary by local guides
- Return transfers from central Queenstown accommodation
- Over 20 Locations
Departs: Daily at 10.10am from Queenstown accommodation
Children: Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
Please Note: Walking shoes are recommended. Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
Operated By: Southern Lakes & Canterbury Sightseeing